Improved, ultra-responsive fiberglass fins, created with the same material as the Molchanovs CM3 monofin. The fibreglass bifins are of the same standard as most carbon fins on the market, making them an ideal choice for freedivers who desire quality, but are not in the market for carbon fins.
Made from highest quality materials
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Premium 100% UHC fiberglass blades
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Available with Imersion or Pathos foot pockets
- Soft & comfy Imersion footpockets
- Blade Angle: 20°
- Overall Length: approx. 85 cm (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Width: 18 cm
- Weight (One Pair): 2 kg
Carbon shoe inserts by Molchanovs are available to harden the soles which improves the fins’ response. Although the carbon inserts are just 1 mm thick, they add to your size: so if you are comfortable with size 41, you should order 42-44 foot pocket with inserts for your comfort.
The blades are made to withstand strong underwater moves in any direction and consequently provide powerful thrust. However, don’t walk with the fins on rough rocks and don’t drop heavy solid objects, such as cameras with underwater gear, weights, etc. – the blade could crack or break. We suggest washing off salt and keeping the fins away from the strong sun and heat.