At Encounter Freediving we understand that people want to improve their breath-hold and watermanship for a number of reasons, and that standard freediving courses don’t necessarily best suit everyone’s requirements. That’s why we offer custom courses/workshops as well as a range of SSI specialisation courses.
Our instructors aren’t just freedive instructors, but have additional qualifications and experience, including:
- first aid & CPR instructors
- teaching qualifications & working with children check
- marine scientists
- National Record Holder, National Champions and National Team representative freedivers
- high level competitive sportspeople in other sports
- mermaid instructor
- underwater hockey and snorkelling coaching qualification
- active sportspeople in a range of water and land-based sports
We can tailor programs to individuals and groups and have experience helping a range of participants, including surfers, military personnel, underwater photographers, mermaids, and underwater rugby players. So whatever your needs are, please get in touch and see how we can help you reach your goals!
SSI Freediving Specialty Courses
We offer the following range of SSI Specialty courses: