What’s included in the course:
- mySSI App online learning materials
- Open water sessions (completed in 1 day)
- Certification if successful in completing course requirements
- Use of float and rope for depth session
What’s not included in the course:
- Personal equipment
- Additional open water sessions if required if course performance requirements are not met during standard sessions. Additional open water sessions are charged at our regular Depth Training cost.
What to bring: Swim wear, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, weight belt, sun protection, water, towel.
Payment and cancellation policy
A non-refundable deposit of $100 per participant is required to reserve your place in the course and gain access to the SSI e-learning materials. Full course payment is required at least 1 week prior to the course starting. You may change the date of your course up to 1 week before your scheduled course date at no additional cost. If you cancel your course more than 1 week prior to the scheduled start of the course, you will be refunded any payment less the non-refundable $100 deposit. If you cancel your course less than 1 week in advance you will not receive any refund.
Due to weather conditions or circumstances beyond the control of Encounter Freediving, we may on occasion have to reschedule the date/time of open water or pool sessions or change the location. If this occurs, we will reschedule an alternate date agreed to by yourself and Encounter Freediving. If you are travelling to the region and will not be able to complete the course at a later date, then we suggest you take out travel insurance to cover any losses.